Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Read Menace
Apr 4, 2003

answersyouseek posted:

Yeah it's his last tour until he gets a bunch of money thrown at him again. This is like his 2nd or 3rd "last" tour so I wouldn't count on that.

He's already said this will not be his "last" tour.

He's added a San Diego show now so I will definitely be furiously pressing F5 until I get mine bought!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Read Menace
Apr 4, 2003

I have a feeling more dates will be added. I hope.

Anyway, I was kind of mad when I saw Jeff play last month. All these idiots in the crowd were yelling poo poo out like it was a Whitesnake concert. Impregnate me Jeff!!! I worship you!!! I can't imagine that's what he'd like to hear. Its like people are so excited to see him they just yell out the craziest poo poo.

The Read Menace
Apr 4, 2003

seniorservice posted:

Were you at the Spreckels show too?

Yes. The guy causes Beatlemania!

• Locked thread