Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Working late tonight, dunno if I'll be able to make it. I play a lot of Dota2 and hearthstone these days. I'm Zimny on steam. Have a Phoenix avatar. Hit me up!

-squatthrust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

SHISHKABOB posted:

I'm at work, gently caress!

Goodbye I love you except fayrn and firos they suck.

:mad:

AtillatheBum
Oct 6, 2010

Justice ain't gonna dispense itself.
Thanks for all blood, sweat, tears, and sweat everyone put into this guild! It was a lot of fun. Hope I get to see some of you guys around. Cheers.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Bignats said tonight that this is the best guild he ever raided with and I'd like to confirm that that was my experience as well. I got irritated at times but the atmosphere was supportive rather than oppressive and I'll always appreciate that.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
If any of you fuckers are on goon squad mal ganis I play currently I'm either Eatmyboot, Zigzogzag or Cheekypoo. Those are my level 100s. Fuckin shishkabob was taken how the gently caress does that work.

Anyways I love you

even you I guess

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Literally crying irl

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

drunken officeparty posted:

Literally crying irl

i hope you choke on a piece of broccoli

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Its like you dont even know me

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

mewse posted:

Bignats said tonight that this is the best guild he ever raided with and I'd like to confirm that that was my experience as well. I got irritated at times but the atmosphere was supportive rather than oppressive and I'll always appreciate that.

Seconding this

Kms
Sep 2, 2014

cats, 69, 420, lgw, WoW sucks but I keep coming back, just payed five dollars for this
rip rip rip ED, which server now deserves our presence?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Kms posted:

rip rip rip ED, which server now deserves our presence?

Tanners is almost at the cap here

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Indeed, it's been a real pleasure killing, and being killed, by dargons, fiermens, and bugs with the lgw family. I'm going to miss you drat bastards!

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

DrSeRRoD posted:

Indeed, it's been a real pleasure killing, and being killed, by dargons, fiermens, and bugs with the lgw family. I'm going to miss you drat bastards!

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records
gently caress..I'm still on Algalon as probably the last surviving member of <Brown Town>.

just how painfull will this be?

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
Pretty painful cause a lot of people just moved to here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3727197&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#lastpost

Kms
Sep 2, 2014

cats, 69, 420, lgw, WoW sucks but I keep coming back, just payed five dollars for this

DrSeRRoD posted:

i'll follow you into oblivion, just say which world (of Warcraft server) to invade, and i'll help make all the dargons extinct with you. :worship:

imatree
Nov 18, 2005
ok...

Grimey Drawer
Darn, I missed out on the reunion apparently. Thanks for all the good times, I had a bunch of fun raiding with you guys on my rogue, Kokanee. I might come back if Naxx ever comes out and this server still lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Still waitin on that pic Cleon you goddamn honeydicker

• Locked thread