Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
Starting fresh here with a hunter. I'll be in as Khako.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Abu Dave posted:

someone give me a 60 anything so i dont have to level

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
I finally see more than one person in a zone. I asked for cheese, they had none. I offered milk, they wanted none.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
I think it's more than that. The goon guild alone had 45 ppl on last night for AQ. Leveling is gonna be a ghost town though, usually around 5 other players in a zone with me up to Badlands.

Ashenden posted:

Is the average pop on this server really sub-100 right now?

Khako fucked around with this message at 01:02 on May 22, 2015

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
Grinding for days :suicide:

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
Welp, I tried out Witcher 3 and got hooked. RIP hitting 60 by next week.

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61
Witcher 3 will always be there for me, so putting on the grind pants and going to work. 60 by thursday or /gquit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khako
Dec 24, 2008

Lee #61

Tanners posted:

I had a flashback today of a show i saw on G4 about WoW in 2005. Features melee hunters and says gnome is the worst warrior race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqO7AWvfEjg

What the hell is she wearing

• Locked thread