Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

Did you honestly expect any different?

Edit: Why didn't I think of a kool aid dye job.

sebmojo, if you want to start the brawl, feel free. My next victim can use the few days head start.

Mercedes fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Dec 24, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

I wish a certain head judge would visit IRC

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

Merry Christmas, you horrible excuses for writers and human beings :]

Since the the judge has disappeared, I'll post my winner and honorable mention.

Honorable mention goes to sebmojo. The story was really fun and I had a great time reading it.

Winner is :siren:crabrock:siren:!! His tale was tall as hell with great imagery.

Unless our absent judge comes by again to judge himself, there's no loser tonight. Let that be your Christmas gift from me to you.

Mercedes fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Dec 26, 2013

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

The Leper Colon V posted:

putrid wordvomit.

Do not bring this weak rear end poo poo to our brawl. If you're not even going to try, just save us both the effort and drop out now.

edit: I'm serious. Do not waste my time Leper.

furious second edit: What is so difficult to understand that you have a full week to work on this poo poo?!

Mercedes fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Dec 29, 2013

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

WORM CRITS
gently caress you, I don't care if I'm late. I'm a judge and you are not so calmy go gently caress yourself.

There comes a time when a brawl is so murderous, so amazing, that the crowd loses their collective shits and they start to fight amongst themselves. It is glorious!

SurreptitiousMuffin
Fiat iustitia, et pereat mundus

There's hardly a worm in this! You failure of a human being, you anger me with your affront to my honor good sir. Also, your captain is a charlatan who does not know how to tell jokes.

No Longer Flaky
Misunderstood

Very good! You came back and delivered the funny. If this was your original entry, you would have won flying colors, no contest etc etc. I like it so much, that I think it's one of the top submissions. Too bad it doesn't count. Idiot.

Systran

I love everything you did with this. Please don't ever change. You complete me as a person.

Echo Cian
Call a Spade a Spade

I loved your 226 word joke. Unlike a previous un-named entry, this one was interesting throughout and lent towards the punchline. But apparently I heard that you might be racist towards black people, so you automatically got last place. Better luck next time.

Dr. kloctopussy
Blowout

Bringing back the OCK! OCKs! I liked how you had the backdrop in modern times and the worm is now a penis. Turgid in its turgidity. I bet it was hard to write.

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

Sitting Here posted:

New thread is coming down the pipes. You will know it by the new thread that is in CC, mainly. Congrats Roguelike, please post the prompt in the new thread when it appears.

Good job on posting in this thread this year guys, I hope people also post things in next year's thread.

My New Years resolution is to keep owning the poo poo out of you fuckers and you can't stop me

Bitch please. This year, I was writing like poo poo to lower all ya'll collective guards down. I'm gonna kill everyone with my immaculate words.

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

A little present for all you guys.

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

The Leper Colon V posted:

At least you're not me.

Stop your whining, Christ almighty. Your brawl piece is making me put effort into mine. It's possibly the best story you've done for TD. Unfortunately you're still going to lose. The lesson to take away from this is that you're getting better.

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

No Longer Flaky posted:

So quick question, once I get the new avatar for losing this last thunderdome, how long do I have to keep the avatar until I can replace it? Should I wait until I win a thunderdome or what?

There's not hard and fast rule and when you can replace it. You should at least have it long enough so it's a reminder to not write lovely stories. After you can see the average quality of your writing get better, get yourself a new avatar.

And you fight to keep that avatar. Do not lose it ever again. Do you hear me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

No Longer Flaky posted:

Ok, I think I'll wait until either I have 5 brawl wins or 1 thunderdome win. I think I definitely wrote the worst piece in the last contest, but I feel like my writing is already becoming better through participating in this thread, and all the new deadlines I have every week.

When you have a few more brawls under your belt, come challenge me so I can destroy your spirit and revel as you wallow in your misery.

• Locked thread