Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

organburner posted:

Thanks, ideally the designs would take some things into account to make them realistic when it comes to damage models, like driver is here, gunner here, ammo is stored here etc.
Going to probably save up money for a year and see where I'm at then.

Yup, I accounted for that. I imagine 150$ is what you're going to be paying I think, any artist who regularly does what you're looking for will likely be able to do what you're looking for in terms of the design having more realistic physicality. I don't think you need to wait a year, if you have the budget for 1 or 2 sheets you could do some test commissions and slowly do commissions 1-2 at a time. The big thing is especially if you're just starting out, remember that 3D modeling, rigging, etc takes a while even if its simpler/prototypical level of detail/style; so by doing them like once every couple of months you'll gain enough experience to know what you need and what to make specific requests for. Don't save up like 6,000$ and spend it all at once because you might realize as you actually work through and develop your workflow that maybe your requirements or details might change and you'll have more flexibility.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Raenir Salazar posted:

Yup, I accounted for that. I imagine 150$ is what you're going to be paying I think, any artist who regularly does what you're looking for will likely be able to do what you're looking for in terms of the design having more realistic physicality. I don't think you need to wait a year, if you have the budget for 1 or 2 sheets you could do some test commissions and slowly do commissions 1-2 at a time. The big thing is especially if you're just starting out, remember that 3D modeling, rigging, etc takes a while even if its simpler/prototypical level of detail/style; so by doing them like once every couple of months you'll gain enough experience to know what you need and what to make specific requests for. Don't save up like 6,000$ and spend it all at once because you might realize as you actually work through and develop your workflow that maybe your requirements or details might change and you'll have more flexibility.

Mostly I'm deciding to wait on it because I'm trying out godot to see if I like it more than unity, but that's going off topic. I'm not really at the point where I need models yet.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
I'm in the market for two 640x480320x240 images in the Doom 256 color palette. These will be used for a community project over on the retro games subforum. I'm not looking to mimic the I'd Software art style. My primary concern is that the

Here's what I'm looking for:

A TITLEPIC. This will replace the default Doom 2 title screen. Ideally, I'd like it to resemble the Doom 1 title screen, except that instead of being set in Hell, it's set in 1632 London. I'd also like the various characters to be wearing era appropriate clothing.

An intermission graphic. This will replace the default Doom 2 intermission screen. I'd like for it to feature the doomguy sitting on the floor playing videogames wearing his normal combat gear and wearing a covid mask over his normal helmet. In the background I'd like a cacodemon themed coronavirus looking in through a window.

If you're interested in this, please discuss details and your price with me either in DMs here, or contact me @eioudi on Twitter.

Some example images:

Doom title screen https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Title_screen#/media/File%3ADoom-1-.gif

https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Cover_art#/media/File%3ADoom.jpg

1600s fashion https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1600%E2%80%931650_in_Western_European_fashion

Puritan clothing
https://creativiteach.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/pilgrims.jpg

A cacodemon
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/doom/images/8/85/Cacodemon_sprite.png

A.o.D. fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Jan 27, 2022

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I want to finish up an old radio drama from a decade ago that I adore and is 90% finished, but is missing a few key bits to get over the finish line. It's a quick, simple, easy gig for the right voice actor.

I'm looking to record under 50 lines with someone who can do a passable Spanish accent. It really doesn't even need to be that good, just vaguely recognizably from Spain. Most of the lines are from "extras" who speak minor background dialogue, and then there are a handful of lines from a villainous Spanish man who is either sniveling or authoritative.

I'm happy to pay whatever your going rate is—as long as the accent's decent-enough, I'm not picky. I just want to finish the project.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
I’m looking for some weird/trippy/r crumb ish style animation for my bands music video, I’ve got a small budget. If anyone’s interested please get in touch and I’ll go into a bit more detail :cool:

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

feedmyleg posted:

I want to finish up an old radio drama from a decade ago that I adore and is 90% finished, but is missing a few key bits to get over the finish line. It's a quick, simple, easy gig for the right voice actor.

I'm looking to record under 50 lines with someone who can do a passable Spanish accent. It really doesn't even need to be that good, just vaguely recognizably from Spain. Most of the lines are from "extras" who speak minor background dialogue, and then there are a handful of lines from a villainous Spanish man who is either sniveling or authoritative.

I'm happy to pay whatever your going rate is—as long as the accent's decent-enough, I'm not picky. I just want to finish the project.
Post here, you'll get someone:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3461287&pagenumber=50#lastpost

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Started drafting it there, but wasn't sure of the protocol. Thanks!

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hi! I was googling around trying to figure out how to find an artist and thought, "I bet there's a goon thread for this."

I am looking to commission a piece that's kind of a specific ask, maybe?

There was a photo taken of my family that I love, and I would like to have it drawn from a different perspective. Basically, it's a happy moment shot from one end of the couch, and I would like to see it realized from a more straight-on perspective.

I'm happy to provide any useful reference photos to help you along. Happily paying for the work, obviously. Tone would be toony but not (too) anime, watercolorish in my head but I'm open to more than that. Light and breezy, friendly, happy. It's brining a baby home. Digital big enough to print 8x10 to frame.

If this sounds like you, DM me a portfolio link and let's talk. Thank you!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm looking for a designer to take a 2D cartoon image and turn it into a 3D model for printing purposes.

This is the logo from my wife's podcast. I'm a bit new to 3D printing but my first few prints have been successful so I'm looking to make something for her next. I understand this is time intensive and am wiling to pay for it.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

I'm finally ready to start some work on a line of fantasy, anthropomorphic owl 3D miniatures that have been in my head for a few years now. First step is to find an artist who is able to make me nice illustrations that can be used for marketing of the characters plus as a reference for the 3D sculptor to use to sculpt the model. I was going to go through fiverr but wanted to try here first.

I have 8 characters I need initially (many more planned), but I'd like to do these one at a time initially until I get a better feel for how things are going. For each character I need an illustration similar to what I'm attaching to this post, plus simple B&W line drawings of the side and back as well. I have a pretty good idea in my head what I'm aiming for, and I've collected all sorts of reference images to help me communicate what I'm after. I'm also happy to take suggestions.

I have no idea if this is an odd and/or reasonable request, but I'd also want the source file you produce.

Please PM with rate and some references if possible. These are for a commercial project.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I can't do anything to help but god drat do I wanna see some art about owls and dnd. That is extremely my jam. (Not my pic, just a big fan)

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I can't do anything to help but god drat do I wanna see some art about owls and dnd. That is extremely my jam. (Not my pic, just a big fan)
Glad to hear at least one more person would be interested in my project. :)

So no one has responded to my request in here, but I'm actually having a real problem finding any artists to hire for this. I've been on fiverr mostly and hired one person so we'll see how that goes, but it's kind of ridiculous how few people respond or read anything I write before they respond. Anywhere else I should be looking?

I'll try one last time here as well -- my budget is $200 Canadian for 1 colour front view and then B&W line drawings of sides and back. PM if interested please.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
You might have luck on one of the artists for hire subreddits, a lot of fantasy illustrators on there.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I’d be happy to help, but I’m on vacation until June. Did you have a timeline in mind for this?

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Phylodox posted:

I’d be happy to help, but I’m on vacation until June. Did you have a timeline in mind for this?
I'm not in any rush.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

InternetJunky posted:

I'm not in any rush.

Feel free to PM me and I’ll see what I can do as soon as I can.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Hi. I'm a 3D freelancer looking for work. I'm more of a materials/lighting guy but if a house needs to be modeled I can read floorplans etc as well as the surroundings. I'm not much of a organic modeler altough I have usually made my own plants, since there weren't many decent ones around to buy even 5 years back (of species that grow in my home country, at least). Not an animator.

I've worked for about 15 years professionally - mainly archviz. We've had some, uhhh, major bad luck in the family recently, and I had to stop working about a year ago to recover. I'm now looking for studios, architects or anyone who maybe wants product visualization done. I need to work to get back up on my feet and provide for my family, so I'm not discussing any rates written in stone just yet. If the project feels like it could fit what I can offer I'm happy and willing to discuss the price. For the time being I'll just check up on the thread every now and then, but if anyone shows interest I'll edit the post to include more handy contact info.

I hope it's ok to attach some samples (done about 5 years ago so please take that into account when comparing to standards of today.) I usually aim to model the whole scenery as it makes it easier to play with mood.

And the last one, have a dog that eventually became the only part of this whole free time project I ended up rendering!

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots
hello all, I'm looking to commission a color tattoo design. Specifically, something close to a single milk thistle stalk with some additional notes about details and placement and stuff in a realistic style. All told I expect it to be about 6-8" long in the end.
I understand that spec work is bullshit, so if this interests you please PM me a link to your portfolio or something and I'll pay (and explain in more detail) from there.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

I've got some art and sculpting being produced for my anthropomorphic owl project, but I'm still looking for another sculptor (or two).

This is a shot in the dark, but are there any goons who are skilled 3D sculptors with experience making miniatures for 3D printing? I can find sculptors who make low-poly models for games no problem, but the market for talented sculptors who can make high-poly and well posed models for 3D printing is non-existent.

I may as well offer the same rate as I'm paying my other sculptors -- $1200 Canadian for 3 different sculpts of a very high detailed and well posed figure. All sculpts use the same base model with one pose being an relaxed stance, one pose an action stance, and the last model a bust version of the relaxed stance. The models will be printed at 75mm scale so must be higher detail level than typically found in 32mm miniatures.

I'm also looking for a sculptor to make bases for my owl figures -- 11 high-detailed forest and rock bases. Not sure what the rate would be for these.

[edit] I should mention that I will have front, side, and back diagrams of the relaxed pose for each figure I need sculpted, and the sculpt needs to match this 100%

[edit 2] Sculptor has been found. Thanks for looking.

Phylodox posted:

Feel free to PM me and I’ll see what I can do as soon as I can.

Apologies for missing your PM. I've replied.

InternetJunky fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Jun 10, 2022

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Hello! I'm looking to commission a jewelry maker or ring designer or a 3d artist for a custom ring/molding/design. I'm willing to pay if you're willing to take on the project. Shoot me a PM with your portfolio and we can discuss more from there!

Karma Comedian fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jun 14, 2022

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008
I've been allocated about $300 bucks to get some art for a t-shirt/hat/possibly disc for the disc golf club so if you have experience in making art for t-shirts, etc. and that is within your price range hit me up. I don't have any ideas yet it's just general club merchandise. Maybe either thinking some cool design stuff or maybe a box turtle or other Kansas-related creature anthropomorphic illustration (or an airplane lol). Just something not too niche that the wide demographics of people that play disc golf would like. A plus if you know anything about disc golf but not required.

The key would be easy translation from a shirt to 1-3 color hot stamp on discs (probably 1 color). If this interests and the price isn't insulting send me your portfolio (didn't there used to be a thread with portfolios in it - I'm absolutely not looking for spec work), it'll probably be 2-3 weeks before ready to go since I have to pay out of pocket and be reimbursed.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I'm looking for a designer to design a couple of logos for a government agency in a TTRPG supplement/campaign book I'm writing. PM me for details!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Might be a job, but mainly looking for someone with electronics experience to tell me if an idea I have is going to be easily doable or a complete goddamn nightmare.

There's a mask I want to make (think zorro meets Lovecraft), and the middle of the mask has an eye that I'd like to look around. Not specifically at anything, just randomly looks around everywhere.

Easy to do, or "you have no idea the hell you are preparing to enter" levels of complex? I don't need to see through it, it'll be a shelf decoration. Just wondering if it's super complex or something a layman can make.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

The eye is gonna be 2-5 servos run by an amtel chip (cheap) or similar, biggest issue is going to be packaging and testing

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
By packaging you mean fitting everything together in the mask, right?

It's supposed to be a kinda thick mask, hmmm...

I'm still doodling out the design, but I'll post in the thread for a job if/when I need the circuit made, and what parts I'd need, etc.

Thanks for the info! Project ahoy!

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Yes

If the mask is more than 1" thick packaging shouldn't be an issue. The Deadpool mask over in the 3d printing thread (15 pages back) is ~2mm thick and would be difficult to package anything under it, in comparison

For an eye the size of a softball or smaller you'd probably want something like a towerpro mg90s, and for control board, uh, attiny88 arduino would be a common circuit board to target, even if it's gross overkill for the task. I doubt you would save money doing a custom run of boards when you can utilize a fairly standard system, unless you're doing a run of hundreds+

You should wander over into the cad or 3d printing thread some time if you haven't already

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Does anyone do ecommerce websites? My parents have a business where they produce and sell ceramic figures and they asked me recently to look at their website and it just looks awful 10 ways to sunday. I'm thinking they'd be better off just hiring a professional to rebuild the website from scratch with clear and easily useable storefront for customers to buy things from them; and easy for them to log in to add/remove items, update prices, do international shipping, etc.

I could probably slap something together myself for them but I don't have the time or energy; and I think it would be better if they had something professionally done.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Shopify for shop

Contractor through Upwork

My wife setup an Instagram jewelry shop in less than a week with no help full me, looked amazing

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

I hope this is the right thread (I think it is?) but I'm interested in commissioning an artist for a logo for a crest for our martial arts school as part of a personal pet project.

I have a couple elements that should to be in it, but other than that it's fairly wide open. Certainly not looking for something elaborate.

I'm looking for a logo/design for a crest that could be put onto a cloth 4" patch (3-4 colors?) which could be sewn on a uniform and other uses and be in a similar "style" of our existing ones.

This is something I was hoping to tackle myself but I recognize my personal skills lack. I am willing to pay the artist for their efforts to design but I would need all rights as we'd be reproducing for our various school uses BUT no problem on my side if an artist showed it as an example for their own portfolio if that's even a concern.

This is totally out of my own pocket as it's part of my own self-initiated project. I have zero idea what a rate for a commission like this should be but obviously this can be dialed in once the artist has an idea of the style I'm looking for and what needs to incorporated. I think it's fairly simple, but hey, I'm a simple person although I absolutely realize someone not in the biz may totally underestimate (or over for that matter) the difficulty of a project they are not familiar with. I'm certainly not looking to waste anyone's, or my own, time.

If you think this is something that interests you as a small side gig, let me know via PM with an email address. Then I can forward some images examples we already use which would ideally be "in the spirit of" type thing. If you have a $$ idea you would expect for the job to share with me, that's awesome.

Thanks!

lowly abject turd
Mar 23, 2009
hi there i'm looking for an artist to paint a portrait of a couple of dogs as a wedding present. would prefer something slightly stylized but reasonably true to life. am in canada so will probably have to get it framed here but let me know if there's other options. looking for something at least 15"×20" with a reasonably flexible budget (ideally under $400 without framing) and would need delivery for next spring...

send me a pm with a site or portfolio and we can chat

thanks

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Hello! I would really like a piece of art to put in my laundry room with the Everything Everywhere All At Once quote "in another life, I would have really liked just doing laundry and taxes with you". I was thinking it would be digital art to make the quote look cool.

Unfortunately my skills are limited to MSPaint, so I would like to pay someone for a 24x 12 or 20x16 version of it. PM me if you're interested! Maybe $200-300?

UtahIsNotAState
Jun 27, 2006

Dick will make you slap somebody!
Hi!

I am a web developer, and I am on the train of using AI generated images to design my websites. I need someone with web design/development experience to take the web design image that was AI generated and split it into separate images so I can use them on an actual page, and make sure the image is blank and doesn't have the generated text and such. I can pay you per image, and each page is independent. I would prefer someone with web design/development experience so that way they know the best ways to crop the images to make it easy for me. I don't want you to improve things like faces or anything. I just need them cleaned up so I can use them as background images on websites. This is mostly being used for portfolio projects for jobs so they don't have to be super high end perfect. I'd prefer to pay per page and the pages can all be done individually to each other. Please PM or email utah at utahcreates .com

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Hey, I think this is the right thread, so here goes:

I'm currently a Cincinnati-based freelance graphic designer; my background has been at small studios, larger agencies, and in-house marketing teams working predominantly on branding and CPG. While I'm on the hunt for something full-time, I'm also interested in any freelance opportunities that might be available. I'll self-doxx and say my portfolio is joewehrman.com. Here's a quick sampling of some of the work I've done in the past:

It's probably better to email me through my website since I don't often look at DMs on here, but either would work, I think.

Thanks, and good luck to everyone out there—things are rough right now.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Hello! This is a long shot but I'm looking to commission someone with a 3d printer to design and print four covers for my boats dorade vent cowlings, with 12v exhaust fan mounting points on the internal side.

"KC I only know some of those words?"

I've come with visuals!

Dorade vent cowling:

A basic idea of the outside as it looks in my head(except fitted to the cowling of course):

If you're interested, please reach out via PM or KarmaComedianSA (at) gmail and let's discuss it further.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Don't know if this is the right thread for this. But I'm writing this story that's a series, will likely end up as a comic. Or I could win a cosmic lottery and Amazon will make it a TV show.

I did a ton of AI concept art because me no draw, but am now hiring some concept artists to draw the two leads. I have these characters' appearances designed right down to the backpack straps, I just can't actually draw poo poo. If my story got to a point where it could make money I absolutely want to compensate those artists further, especially if the art could be used in merchandise.

BUT I'm just paranoid they could pull some stuff like "Oh I actually invented those characters, please meet my lawyer."

It's not even about the money, it's about control of the thing I'm making. Is this even a thing I should worry about now (I don't even have a full script yet), or are there things I can do to protect myself?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Roman posted:

Don't know if this is the right thread for this. But I'm writing this story that's a series, will likely end up as a comic. Or I could win a cosmic lottery and Amazon will make it a TV show.

I did a ton of AI concept art because me no draw, but am now hiring some concept artists to draw the two leads. I have these characters' appearances designed right down to the backpack straps, I just can't actually draw poo poo. If my story got to a point where it could make money I absolutely want to compensate those artists further, especially if the art could be used in merchandise.

BUT I'm just paranoid they could pull some stuff like "Oh I actually invented those characters, please meet my lawyer."

It's not even about the money, it's about control of the thing I'm making. Is this even a thing I should worry about now (I don't even have a full script yet), or are there things I can do to protect myself?

#NotLegalAdvice #NotALawyer but Ideas can't really be copyrighted, only specific characters can be. I think the law generally assumes good faith and as long as you maybe document the process of how you came up with the characters and what references you used its very unlikely anyone would prevail against you in a court of law, and if you live in a state/region with Anti-SLAPP laws won't need to worry too much about frivolous lawsuits.

LegalEagle, who is a lawyer youtube content creator who specializes I believe in IP Law has some videos that might be helpful to you in assuaging your worry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X61bdecrOiw

I think just because someone out there has a similar idea for a character doesn't mean there's a case for infringement. I think they'd have to prove that you copied the character and that your character and trademark might "confuse" or distract someone from their work thinking yours was theirs.

Consider the hundreds of superheroes out there between DC, Marvel, Manga, and everywhere else that all are very similar or have similar powers; the lawsuits that do happen are for much more specific issues like "Who actually owns Spawn/Angela/Etc?" and not really "Webcomic artist drew character a little too similar to superman for their webcomic".

Consider all of the Sonic OC webcomics out there that don't get sued while Mickey Mouse infringement is much more serious.

So yeah my advice as someone who commissions art, is if you REALLY want to play it safe:

-Write contracts. Ask your artists for full ownership and all commercial rights; they might charge more but you're wanting the assurance of something in writing; might suck if they plagiarized or something, so maybe reverse image search the result to be safe?

-And make sure to negotiate that ahead of time. Most professional artists will say upfront if they have commercial rates but people you're hiring off from the /r/hungryartist /r/starvingartists or like /r/animesketch who lean towards being hobbyists might not be prepared so in their case be sure to bring it up with them upfront, both to avoid taking advantage of a skilled naive artist but also to clear up any misunderstandings.

-Document your references/design process, I'll repeat this but mention for me I have like google docs where I write up character descriptions and assemble references that specify pose/expression/colour/hair style/costume elements/props; from pinterest, google image search, devientart, etc. Basically a document that proves your character was designed as an aggregate of ideas and concepts and inspirations and not a direct copy of someone else's character.

-In fact try to keep all communications with artists via email; so its saved to the cloud, and maybe if you're forced to use twitter/discord, try to switch them to discussing by email. You have no idea how many artists I've commissioned suddenly delete their accounts and I have to dig heaven and earth to figure out who I paid money to so I can track who did what because I foolishly didn't write it down or record it earlier!

-Avoid posting character art etc until you've got close to a commercializable product, i.e are about to start posting your comic to webtoon or wherever; basically only start dropping "promotional material" that advertises your product when you're reasonable sure you're soon to post the content in question to limit the window for someone to whip up or dig up something similar and trying to claim its yours.

-Also for anything you DO post, watermark it. If you got commercial rights you should be able to just watermark it with your identifying trademark, but it'd be nice to also add your artist's trade mark or ask for two versions, one that is trademarked with theirs and just add yours; like a two-key sort of deal. So you're both protected, communicate with your artist about your intentions and ask their feelings!

If someone tries to copy it and say its theirs you'll have the metadata of the original image for proof.

-Back up your originals as soon as possible to save said meta data. :)

Hope this helps! Feel free to ask further questions.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Raenir Salazar posted:

Hope this helps! Feel free to ask further questions.
thanks! very helpful.

also I may just hire someone from this thread or SA Mart instead. the person I was talking to on twitter made my spider-sense tingle. if i get ripped off here at least I can complain about it here lol.

Roman fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Feb 25, 2023

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Luckily for me I pretty much never have to worry about being scammed after 5 years of commissioning people; I got like 300 people I've vetted by this point I just cycle through. With the people who don't follow through I just don't revisit without a good reason.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Roman posted:

also I may just hire someone from this thread or SA Mart instead. the person I was talking to on twitter made my spider-sense tingle. if i get ripped off here at least I can complain about it here lol.

If you do decide to go with someone here, I could help you out with this. If you’d like, you can check out my portfolio at http://phylodox.com. You would retain all rights, all I would ask is the right to use the work in self-promotion (i.e. in my portfolio).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Ok, I'll just post what I want and see who bites.

I have these two characters who are basically action movie heroes, and I did want action scenes/concept art, but I would like to start with a picture of them just walking together, talking and chilling.
I have a bunch of general idea concept pics I made with AI but want a real artist to actually make stuff to my specifications.
I have a bunch of these pics, a diagram and a document of how I want them to be positioned (facial expressions, clothes, what body part is doing what, etc.)

Not really looking for anime (unless it's maybe a more "real" style, definitely not chibi style and all that). Something more like concept art, or painting, or even photoreal-ish.
Please provide examples of work, links to websites etc.

Attached is a picture I saw that was the inspiration for wanting this made. That's the vibe I want.

Only registered members can see post attachments!