Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
Hello nerds.

I'm about to get into the wondrous world of ePubbing a set of serial novellas and I'm going to need 1) an overarching logo, something to tie all my serials (which are not all about the same people but all take place in the same setting) together, 2) a logo for my own name, along with an eye as to which way of showing it might look the best. I have four names, so there are a lot of options. 3) Someone who's willing to do a number of epub book covers using the aforementioned two things, hopefully in a manner that ties them all together. Pictures can either be drawn and painted, or stock photos that are heavily altered, but once chosen I'm hoping to stick to whichever method is picked. Theme is sort of a dark and gritty superhero sort of thing, so a skill at costumes/powers/effects/city skylines would be appreciated, but again, they can be photo realistic or drawn.

I'd like to open that up to bids. I know it's three separate things, so if you're only willing/able to do a logo, or just great with fonts and would like my name to play around with, please let me know. If you're interested, please PM me. If you cannot PM me, you can reach me at (jel dot swigart at-in-a-circle gmail dot com). Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU