Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby
I'm a writer/editor. Been writing novels for years, serious for the past year. I do developmental edits. Dev edits are where we look at your story to make sure that it flows and that you don't have big plot holes, and get it ready to be published/sold.

I can edit your science fiction, fantasy, romance novels(generally not erotica, but I'm open to a discussion).

I'll also do line edits and proofreading if you've already got a developmental editor. Goon discount of $20 off whatever everyone else pays.

Developmental editing/manuscript is about $5-7 per page, ( $0.013/word)
copyediting is $5-8 per page, ($0.015.word)
proofreading for like $4-5 per page.($0.012/word)

I take paypal/venmo. Send me a PM, email me at jdbeddoe at googlemail or go through my fiver link.

https://www.fiverr.com/beddoe/edit-your-science-fiction-fantasy-or-romance-novel

Dream Weaver fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Aug 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

White Chocolate posted:

I'm a writer/editor. Been writing novels for years, serious for the past year. I do developmental edits. Dev edits are where we look at your story to make sure that it flows and that you don't have big plot holes, and get it ready to be published/sold.

I can edit your science fiction, fantasy, romance novels(generally not erotica, but I'm open to a discussion).

I'll also do line edits and proofreading if you've already got a developmental editor. Goon discount of $20 off whatever everyone else pays.

Developmental editing/manuscript is about $5-7 per page, ( $0.13/word)
copyediting is $5-8 per page, ($0.015.word)
proofreading for like $4-5 per page.($0.012/word)

I take paypal/venmo. Send me a PM, email me at jdbeddoe at googlemail or go through my fiver link.

https://www.fiverr.com/beddoe/edit-your-science-fiction-fantasy-or-romance-novel

Quoting to add I do ghostwriting also. So if you’re looking for that, I can give you an example of fiction, military or business type writings; depending on what you’re trying to have written.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

Fuschia tude posted:

Unless I'm missing something here, your per-page and per-word costs aren't aligning. Either the first line is off by an order of magnitude, or the last two are.

100% right.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby
Usually an artist has a web page that they use frequently. I can tell you that is going to cost you. I priced out a few panels worth with phylodox and hoo boy. I recommend him and he should be able to do it.