Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Working with someone now

Stupid_Sexy_Flander fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Jul 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I can't do anything to help but god drat do I wanna see some art about owls and dnd. That is extremely my jam. (Not my pic, just a big fan)

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Might be a job, but mainly looking for someone with electronics experience to tell me if an idea I have is going to be easily doable or a complete goddamn nightmare.

There's a mask I want to make (think zorro meets Lovecraft), and the middle of the mask has an eye that I'd like to look around. Not specifically at anything, just randomly looks around everywhere.

Easy to do, or "you have no idea the hell you are preparing to enter" levels of complex? I don't need to see through it, it'll be a shelf decoration. Just wondering if it's super complex or something a layman can make.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
By packaging you mean fitting everything together in the mask, right?

It's supposed to be a kinda thick mask, hmmm...

I'm still doodling out the design, but I'll post in the thread for a job if/when I need the circuit made, and what parts I'd need, etc.

Thanks for the info! Project ahoy!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I have an extremely minor change I need done to a 3d model. Basically I need one part to poke out a bit more.

Throw me a quote and I'll throw you some cash.

I may have a few more minor mods but this one is the biggest one I need altered, subsequent changes will be paid as well.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It is an stl.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Awesome! Haven't used prusaslicer in a long time, I'll give it a whirl tonight and see if it'll let me make the edit.

Thanks!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I've used Etsy in the past and it's great for the accounting side but holy poo poo do they nickel and dime you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I need someone to edit a head sculpt 3d file I have. There's a... plug? section in the neck part that I need gone. I'm fine with the remainder of the sculpt, I just don't need the neck hole being blocked like that.

I dunno crap about 3d modeling so here is a pic.

I need that part gone. I'm planning on printing it in clear resin so I can't really have it blocked off.

Let me know if you can do it and what the cost would be.