Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet to chat
Mar 28, 2007

Hi there, I work as an animator and compositor for a new media artist who makes experimental cg works, and we're looking for someone to do some character rigging in the next few weeks for a new film she has been commissioned to make. I will be animating and compositing the models in C4D, but my rigging isn't 100% confident yet and we are also trying to spread the workload due to time constraints. The rigs might be a bit unorthodox, but it's an interesting project and the animations are going to be turned into holograms by a holographics studio, so that's cool.

The first rig will be a fairly lo-poly open source vocaloid model from the MMD database - which will need a body, hand and face rig. The second is a face rig for a photorealistic head we are having sculpted, which will need to speak and emote. I will be working in C4D so the rigs need to be compatible - I've had some transfer issues before.

This is a gallery funded project and we have what I think is a pretty decent budget set aside for rigging, you can email me at tomkkemp@gmail.com for more info.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU