Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ashex
Jun 25, 2007

These pipes are cleeeean!!!
Good friend of mine is working on relaunching his website Peace Shooter in a few weeks, we're looking for a web designer to redesign it. We've got a basic mock-up of what we're looking to be done immediately, with additional work (features/pages) over time.

We need a web designer to take our goofy mock-up and turn it into a clean, exciting, engaging place for kids ages 11-20 to want to come and not only buy this device but also spread the word to their friends.

Email me at ashex@chipnick.com or send me a PM with your portfolio/recent work to see the mock-up and we can discuss price and additional details.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashex
Jun 25, 2007

These pipes are cleeeean!!!
I designed a logo for my Sci-Fi improv group earlier this year that we all love but I'm poo poo at styling so it looks kinda bland. It was designed for 3d printing which is why it's super flat but I haven't managed to make it look better without going into full tacky cartoon which is not what I want.

I'm looking for someone to take this logo and polish it up, specifically looking for a polished steel vibe (i.e Star trek badge) that will look well on printed media and screens. I'm hoping this can be done for around 50€ since the logo design is done but am happy to discuss the payment once we've discussed the request, if you're interested shoot me a PM or email ( ashex at chipnick dot com) with a link to your portfolio.

Hopefully this is allowed and I absolutely agree to pay you.

Ashex fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jul 31, 2018