Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

Hi, I'm a portrait artist and I'm looking at starting out doing commissions. I mainly do realistic work although I have dabbled in a more cartoon style as well.

Here are some examples of my work.

If you are interested in getting a portrait done of your kid or pet etc drop me a PM or email me at rocketpig01<at>gmail.com

ZombieGravy fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Aug 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

JoaoLangston posted:

I like what I see but do you have a portfolio handy?

Hi, I'm afraid that's all I have in that particular style at the moment. I spent a lot of time experimenting and finding what works before getting to those pieces.