Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

I am looking to have a stickman animated for me with a few states.

Really a basic stickman with the following states:

Idle
Walking
Running
Jumping
Sliding on the ground
Tripping and falling

ModeSix fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Dec 12, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

I need a really basic 3D shape made in preferably .fbx format.

What I am looking for is basically a cat shape as if it were a gummy bear.

Flat front and back with some thickness to it as it will rotate in a cartoony shape. I don't need any details in it, literally a flat shape as if it were a flat cat shaped cookie.

PM me or email me at aaymont at gmail dot calm. I don't expect this is a hard thing to do, perhaps 5 or 10 minutes work for someone who knows how to use Blender or Maya or 3DSMax.

edit: Something similar to this shape

ModeSix fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Mar 31, 2015

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

Amazing!

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

I'm looking for someone to recreate an existing logo in vector format with layers.

It's quite a simple logo, but all I have is jpg format and as we know that's no good for use with transparent background or changing the background colour on the image or resizing for that matter.

I don't expect that this will take much time.

It needs to be an exact duplication of this with the outer white background removed. The inner white needs to stay.

PSD, PNG, SVG, etc. are wanted, or even an AI file.

PM or post here with a price.

ModeSix fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Dec 9, 2016