Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metal Ray Sunshine
Jun 16, 2009

Muta's Mating Dance Rates a 5 on the Muta Scale

Obdicut posted:

I have a friend who is making a series of video pitches and wants to move from using "some guy I know" to an actual professional. I'm soliciting bids on his behalf.

The final product should be a video (or as my friend keeps insisting on calling it 'slideshow') of static imagines matched with provided audio. Basically a recording of a Powerpoint demonstration, to describe it in the ugliest way possible.

There is about six minutes of audio for each video. There may or may not be included art assets, or it may be part of the job to look for appropriate images. The audio does not need editing, beyond that necessary for timing. The subject matter is healthcare, the product is being sold to businesses and independent insurance agents.

The final number of videos is probably ~10 or so.

Anyone interested in more detail can ask in thread or contact me directly.

I might be interested. Contact me with more info at metalray(at)ymail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metal Ray Sunshine
Jun 16, 2009

Muta's Mating Dance Rates a 5 on the Muta Scale
Hello all! I am a Dallas/Austin local videographer, editor and PA that's always looking for work! I have over five years experience in the film industry, so really I'm just startin out, and would love to help on whatever projects I can! My film reel can be viewed below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loX02FCuISM

And my portfolio can be viewed here:

https://zach-mcclure.squarespace.com/

You can contact me on that website, or at zacharymcclure2012@gmail.com