Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheOnlyStarFish
Apr 22, 2010

"And the fucking pants. Goddammit, the fucking pants. again. If there is anyone on this planet who likes those fucking pants other than you 3 people, they’re probably 5 years old and laugh at anything random."
I'm doing inexpensive illustrations to make some pocket money. I'll draw almost anything you want. Almost being, nothing super crazy weird (if its banned on SA I probably won't draw it)

Here are some examples of what you can get for $15.

You can see more of my art here http://krisbrannock.com & http://krisknife.tumblr.com/

You can contact me at knbrannock @ gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOnlyStarFish
Apr 22, 2010

"And the fucking pants. Goddammit, the fucking pants. again. If there is anyone on this planet who likes those fucking pants other than you 3 people, they’re probably 5 years old and laugh at anything random."

SpoonfulofBromide posted:

What's going on goons and girls? I'm looking for a long term partnership with an artist for a webcomic. It's been in production a long time and I've already got scripts for 150 comics (and still pumpin them out!) as well as the designs of all the characters perfectly envisioned in my head.

The format is a 3 panel gag-a-day comic that's extremely goofy and over-the-top with very exaggerated but hopefully endearing characters. My number one vow is, whatever the subject matter there will always be a joke at the end.

With that being the case, I'd love the art style to match it, very exuberant, blocky, cartoony and stylized rather than realism. I want it simple, so its easy to produce but slick so there are no rough edges. Because we've got to get em out quick to meet demand! (I'll fill you in on that part if you're interested.)

To me, someone who can illustrate my artistic vision and silly jokes perfectly or near perfectly is priceless so even though this is a partnership, you get more out of this financial-wise then me and I will get you whatever we decide is fair no matter what. I get a serious kick out of seeing my stuff coming to life because I've never done this before. It's very exciting!

If you can start now, that would be the best because I've been building up an audience that unfortunately will go away soon if we don't move quickly.

I'd be interested, do you have an email you want me to contact you at? :D You check out my stuff krisbrannock.com (maybe not your style but I'm very flexible) & email me at knbrannock@gmail.com