Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheNinjaD
Aug 14, 2010

Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO!
I have recently created https://www.darkfuturesfiction.net. It could be called a literary blog, a webzine, or a small press. I’m looking to publish works of prose, poetry, and more, all with a “dark future” theme. Post-apocalyptic, cyberpunk, and many other genres are welcome.

Right now the site is up and I am actively seeking submissions. I’m hoping to do a hard launch in March and possibly post some content sometime before that as a soft launch. The plan is to have one featured short story, which will be posted at the beginning of the month, every month. In the weeks that follow, I would like to publish flash fiction, poetry, and even visual art.

At least while this site is getting started, I’m hope to be able to give a bit of a chance to writers who would be passed over by larger markets. Over time, I hope the popularity of the site will grow to the benefit of the writers published there as well as the site itself.

Please, take a look. I welcome any feedback or submissions!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU