Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010
$500+ for printing :monocle:

How many cards are you talking kedo? The cheapest stock I print on at 450gsm un-laminated, I charge £60 for 500x. My highest quality stocks (Conqueror, Rives) I charge £160 for 500x. Excluding artwork, does that seem crazy low? Obviously foil blocking, letterpress, spot UV etc are added on as extra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010
Ahh okay if it's litho offset that makes sense, didn't even think of that since it's definitely an expensive process to choose for 500 cards!

What's funny is that my prices undercut local competition by a ludicrous amount already even on my luxury stocks. Thought I might be going too low even though I've got really nice margins as is.

Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010
Checking in as I've had some free time recently so can fit in some small web & print projects.

Brand & web developer by trade, basically I develop business ideas into brands with a focus on digital content - however I usually only take on 1-2 clients at a time since the projects are pretty large.

In between proofs & testing though I have time to fit in small scale websites & print work.

Site is here for more info & contact details.

Just finishing up current project for launch so have time for something bigger before couple contracts kicking off at the end of the month.