Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Hi. I'm a 3D freelancer looking for work. I'm more of a materials/lighting guy but if a house needs to be modeled I can read floorplans etc as well as the surroundings. I'm not much of a organic modeler altough I have usually made my own plants, since there weren't many decent ones around to buy even 5 years back (of species that grow in my home country, at least). Not an animator.

I've worked for about 15 years professionally - mainly archviz. We've had some, uhhh, major bad luck in the family recently, and I had to stop working about a year ago to recover. I'm now looking for studios, architects or anyone who maybe wants product visualization done. I need to work to get back up on my feet and provide for my family, so I'm not discussing any rates written in stone just yet. If the project feels like it could fit what I can offer I'm happy and willing to discuss the price. For the time being I'll just check up on the thread every now and then, but if anyone shows interest I'll edit the post to include more handy contact info.

I hope it's ok to attach some samples (done about 5 years ago so please take that into account when comparing to standards of today.) I usually aim to model the whole scenery as it makes it easier to play with mood.

And the last one, have a dog that eventually became the only part of this whole free time project I ended up rendering!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU