Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Hi, thread. My mother passed a week ago, and I've just returned from a cross country flight to arrange her final details and bury her. I'm looking to hire someone to draw up a memorial tattoo for her. The design I have in mind is a portrait version of a red breasted robin, made to look slightly feminine - so a regular person can look at it and think "girl bird" but not something super anthropomorphized. I'd appreciate if anyone interested could PM me. I'm still pretty numb about the whole thing, so if I've made any gaffes in this post please forgive them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Hello! I'm looking to commission a jewelry maker or ring designer or a 3d artist for a custom ring/molding/design. I'm willing to pay if you're willing to take on the project. Shoot me a PM with your portfolio and we can discuss more from there!

Karma Comedian fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jun 14, 2022

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Hello! This is a long shot but I'm looking to commission someone with a 3d printer to design and print four covers for my boats dorade vent cowlings, with 12v exhaust fan mounting points on the internal side.

"KC I only know some of those words?"

I've come with visuals!

Dorade vent cowling:

A basic idea of the outside as it looks in my head(except fitted to the cowling of course):

If you're interested, please reach out via PM or KarmaComedianSA (at) gmail and let's discuss it further.