Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

diddy kongs feet
Dec 11, 2012

wanna lick the dirt out between ur chimp toes
I basically just recently dropped everything I had going in my life in favor of working on and studying visual art full time. It's been rough and I have bills that need paying, so buy my poo poo.

I've worked for local businesses and conventions, have experience working for print, web, mobile devices and offer illustration and design - logo, typeface and general graphic design - services as well as commissioned work; Everything I produce is 100% digital and I focus mostly on hand-drawn work. Most of my previous work has been for businesses but I'm totally down with personal/fun stuff too - I'll draw your dog, your mum, your girlfriend, your neckbeard, whatever the gently caress.

***I'm currently doing a $15 dollar portrait thing where I spend about an hour drawing your face and taking many artistic liberties until you get something ridiculous back. Also I'll animate your face for $30 dollars (See below)

For questions, quotes or whatever else I can do for you, hit me up @ pleasedontsleep.tumblr.com or jones(dot)rrw(at)gmail

Illustration:

Character Design/Conceptual:

Design:

Animation:

diddy kongs feet fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Mar 20, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU