Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JDM3
Jun 26, 2013

Best $10 bux I ever spent on a total stranger.. who happens to be a fucking douchetube.
EDIT: Got someone - thanks for looking.

Hello - I need a transparent 64x64 emblem to use as an avatar in World of Tanks. I want it to be a mace - a medieval weapon that looks like this:

For the avatar, I don't want this one - I want something like this one - I would like it to be facing forward, like /, instead of backward, like \. Also, if you shrink this one down to the correct size, it gets small and dark, which would be difficult to see against a dull green, brown, camo background like on the tanks in the game. So you will have to take liberties with the scale and colors to make something that will be good and visible and clearly look like a mace. (Use a 45 degree angle to maximize the size). And also make it a 2D emblem, don't try to make 3D shading, unless you think you can do it and make it nice, that's your call. Visibility is what I'm going for here.

Here's a page that says what colors are ok:

http://worldoftanks.com/community/clans/1000011729-MACE/edit/

There are also 32x32 and 24x24 sizes for use elsewhere on the website, etc. and if shrunken versions of the 64x64 work, great. Otherwise, come up with something that looks cool. I also need a 64x64 that isn't transparent (with white or other color background).

Lastly, I'd like one that IS 3D or otherwise nicer looking to use as an avatar here at SA. I think that size is 125x125.

I can pay via pay-pal, and am willing to pay a reasonable hourly wage to someone to do this for me - I'm guessing it shouldn't take much more than an hour or two by someone who knows what they're doing.

Send me a sample (not of a mace, but something that shows what you can do) and give me a quote to: james.d.mason "AT" okstate.edu

I'll respond yes or no, so you don't wonder. Thanks.

JDM3 fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Oct 9, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU