Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I want Art Assets for DungeonDraft, which is a mapping software. You don't have to worry about making them "work" there's just some size requirements that are involved. I'm posting this multiple places, but Goons (especially ART-Goons) get first priority. My discord is Boba Pearl#3458 (You can just copy paste that whole thing in there, it'll work.) Here's the pitch for the art assets I'd like to commission:

Urban modern environments in the body of an undead/cancerous creature. It's flesh is raw, pink, and oozing the regenerative magic used on it making it grow eyes, teeth, nails, bones, pustules and tumors all over itself. The people who live here have carved their homes out of this creature. The bones of it as hard as metal, it's muscles leathery but strong like mithril. I want textures that reflect this environment. That I can use to make a bunch of maps in this setting, not too mention I do maps and things like this a lot. It is in fact, one of my "recurring themes" so having flesh assets on hand would be awesome. I do not plan to sell the maps I make, and I will only use it for my DND Games.

In the link below, I have the size requirements, reference art, and different kind of assets I'd like to commission, along with my budget (It's 100 - 150$): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gW2-x95cajQJPKucJxMT6s1g-gj2kFDHUmvmzvfEwLc/edit?usp=sharing

Boba Pearl fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Jul 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Puppy Time posted:

Do you have any style preferences?

Really simple, I want to be able to use it with the other art assets I have in the spreadsheet I have a lot of examples of the stuff I'll be pairing and the kind of style I'm going for.