Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Hi all, I'm looking for an artist to accurately recreate antique labels for a small bit of restoration work. I recently inherited two old billiard hall lamps which were purchased in the 1930s. I want to hang these in my basement but the paint / coating is in rough shape and they need to be stripped and sandblasted clean. The lamps originally had some neat looking stickers on their necks but time and neglect have damaged them beyond what I'm capable of repairing:

My goal is to have recreations laser printed onto sticker paper and then affix them to the lamps when the stripping and repainting is done. I'm not going for 100% COMPLETE PERFECT RESTORATION - the lamps are going into my basement, it's not like I'm going to time-travel to 1931 and try to resell them - but I think the labels are pretty cool and I'd like to get the look as close as possible. I'll provide measurements and other photos under different lighting as required. There are source pictures of more complete labels floating around the Internet as well but I don't own them so I'm not going to post them publicly.

PM me or email at csammis at gmail. Thanks for your consideration!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution

Javid posted:

went to look and your website is currently throwing SSL errors fyi

It's because there's a period at the end of the link in the OP's [url] tags. If you remove the period the site's SSL seems to work fine.