Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Hiya, I'm looking for someone that can do an ebook cover design for a set of short stories I'm planning on putting up before the end of the month. There's a few goon cc favorites, but I thought I would ask here too.

The main idea is nothing overly involved; thematically supernatural, the usual scalable image sizes for thumbnails, etc. The main obstacle here is time, since I'm away from home for a few days and would li,e this done before the 29th or so.

Email me at saviourx at Gmail with your rates, portfolio, and other info. I'll get back at you this weekend. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

A little late, but Asylum Years did some good work for me, tossed out a few concepts for covers and worked on the ones I really liked. Ay Plus, would Goon again.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

Hello all, it's been a few years since I've looked here, but I'd like to contact designers for a book cover to go with my latest epublished collection of short stories.

In the past, a few goons were kind and talented enough to offer their services, so hopefully someone will be willing to this time.

The previous two covers can be seen at the book pages here and here:
https://books2read.com/u/mvYWWl
https://books2read.com/u/mKyX6E
and the general mood that I've tried to set up here:
thepenumbra.net

By all means, you don't have to match what others have done before, but think supernatural speculative fiction to go with the new volume's theme. I am looking for about a month turnaround time.

Feel free to PM with rates and particulars, I'm sure I'll try to reach some of you!

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

Hi goons. I have had luck previously here, so looking to see who's around.

I need a graphic designer for a print book cover. Nothing terribly fancy, but something that can scale for different hardcover/softcover formats. As well, if it could be licensed out to print on some bookmarks and possibly a booth banner, that would be great (if not, that's okay, I can run something budget). In Canada, but budget is about 250 USD. Thinking about 3-4 weeks turnaround.

PM, thanks!