Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
I am interested in D&D character art. Just for me and the 4 other people in that game to look at, I'm not writing a book or whatever.

In full disclosure, I don't have a ton of money for this, so if you respond and I can't splash it and or have to save up first, don't take it as an opinion on your pricing.

Raenir Salazar posted:

Would you be up for referrals? I know a bunch of artists I've commissioned in the past, and they all have done good work.

I wouldn't mind a copy of whatever you DMed that guy as it seems relevant to my needs here!

Phylodox posted:

If you do decide to go with someone here, I could help you out with this. If you’d like, you can check out my portfolio at http://phylodox.com. You would retain all rights, all I would ask is the right to use the work in self-promotion (i.e. in my portfolio).

went to look and your website is currently throwing SSL errors fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU