Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Hello, creative people.

I'm a homebrewer who is working on a label design for a very small batch of beer. The end result will be printed on a 3.7"H X 3.5"W static cling label.

I have a rough design which I have created in photoshop, but while I like the direction that I am going, I simply don't have the skills, the training, or the eye to be able to execute it. I would like a trained designer to spend a small amount of time cleaning it up, and making it acceptable for printing.

Please feel free to PM or post if you are interested, and we can work out a contract.

EDIT: Currently working with Mutata!

null_pointer fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Sep 3, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

mutata posted:

I can help you with this. Email me at worthdayley@gmail.com . My portfolio is http://www.mutatedjellyfish.net/design .

Hey, all. Just wanted to report my great experience -- working with Mutata was everything I could have asked for: professional, responsive, on-time, and high-quality. When I showed the proofs of the bottle-cap and beer-label design to some friends, they were all extremely impressed at the quality of the work. I would gladly recommend him to anyone looking for a skilled graphic designer.