Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Hey, I think this is the right thread, so here goes:

I'm currently a Cincinnati-based freelance graphic designer; my background has been at small studios, larger agencies, and in-house marketing teams working predominantly on branding and CPG. While I'm on the hunt for something full-time, I'm also interested in any freelance opportunities that might be available. I'll self-doxx and say my portfolio is joewehrman.com. Here's a quick sampling of some of the work I've done in the past:

It's probably better to email me through my website since I don't often look at DMs on here, but either would work, I think.

Thanks, and good luck to everyone out there—things are rough right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU