Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
I am looking for someone to help me with a very simple business card design. I know what I want but I lack the know how to create, size, and upload the file to a card printing place.

Something simple like this on the front, this is from a Vistaprint template. I am not married to this but I want something like it. I am fine with just using this stock one however.

So this is literally as good as I can do making an image to use on the back:

The idea is to have unlabeled hash marks in 1/2" scale along one edge and maybe some faint grid marks on the rest? I am not sure about that though.

I am really just looking for the design work now but if anyone here can also produce the cards I would like to talk about it. Otherwise the minimum that I want would be a file of the card back sized so it will scale correctly when I upload it. I have no idea what something like this would normally cost but I assume it isn't hard if you have more then MSPaint to work with and don't seem to have the case of the shakes that I do. Either way I am fine with paying for time and skill but would like to order these cards tomorrow or Monday so a fast turnaround would be nice.

PM me here or my username at gmail.

Found someone.

bongwizzard fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Jul 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU