Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH
Appreciate the new guidelines, thanks neonnoodle.

I’m a professional voiceover actress who's recorded 200+ projects (including one in the post right above this one, hi Gaspy!), including commercials, audiobooks, animation, iOS apps and games, museum audio recordings, and even in-flight videos! I'm based in the NYC area but I've worked with clients all over the country, and all over the world. (I lived in South Korea for a while, and you can hear my voice all over the place there.) Some of my clients have included Japan Airlines, Samsung, LG, Johnson & Johnson, Ebay and Apple. I've also worked on a bunch of projects with goons (including Gaspy Conana's Dropsy The Clown), which I have always very much enjoyed.

Here are direct links to my demos:

Commercial demo: http://www.listentomelanie.com/commercialdemo.mp3
Animation demo: http://www.listentomelanie.com/animationdemo.mp3

You can hear more samples of my work on my website, www.listentomelanie.com.

Basically, I can do (and have done) voiceovers for anything and everything. For characters, I can do young women, older women, girls, boys and young male characters, robots, monsters, amorphous blobs, and pretty much anything else you can think up. For narration, I can do smooth and steady, peppy and energetic, and anything in between. I'm open to almost anything, though I don't do erotica or anything overly profane/vulgar. I can also take care of copywriting/editing, casting (if a male/foreign VO is necessary), recording, producing, and and vocal effects that are needed.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you, and maybe even working with some of you soon!

blinkeve1826 fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Nov 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH
Looking for someone to write some light one-minute scenes for my voice acting class. I need four, but already have two, and would love options, so I'm looking for somewhere between 2-6 short one-minute scenes. Only requirements are that they need to work on- AND off-mic (so limited stage directions that can't be heard), be between two characters (ideally not gender-specific, though it's okay if a few of them are), be limited to approximately one minute when read aloud, and be not terrible. Humorous/light-hearted and/or positive a plus. Shoot me an email with your proposed payment and a sample(s) if you have. Happy to consider paying a few different writers for good work. Payment will be by Paypal.

I will also need some solid character dialogue options for when we get to character/animation work, so if you have something like this already, feel free to shoot me an email and maybe we can work something out.

I'll be offline from 7:30PM EST tonight through 8:30PM EST tomorrow, so if someone happens to see this and be able to bang it out before then, awesome! And if not, I'll get back to you when I'm back online tomorrow.

Email is melanie(at)listentomelanie.com. Thank you! :)