Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3640219

I'm not sure if this is cool. I hope it is. I'm a feeble idiot and not a predator. I need a business card design. If you've done something like this and have a sample, send me the sample and if I like it, I'll pay 20 bucks for you to make me my own business card! No unnecessary work required!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
No, I am sorry. I too have been marginalized for years, either interning or being paid very little in a creative field. I am fortunate enough to be at the point in my career where I would require business cards, yet I have no concept of value when it comes to things... things like business cards. How much would be fair for something like this?

George Sex - REAL fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jun 4, 2014

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
I've looked at MOO and there are some nice designs, sterile, though. I'd basically just want my name and a few details written in pretty writing and then the card to be hosed with a little. The design could be done in the standard dimensions and sent to me to worry about printing. I could pay 40 bucks, if that's less insulting.