Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonathan_H
Jan 20, 2006
I'm looking for a graphic designer and web designer to develop some branding and a e-commerce site for a business I'm starting up. Just so you know where about's in the whole process I am at the moment, we're currently shopping around for someone that really clicks with us and what we're trying to achieve as well as a quote. We've get a couple other quotes from dedicated brand/website development companies, but thought I'd throw this out on here to see if theres any freelancers who would be interested in taking the project on.

I don't want to go into to much detail on here regarding the product that we are designing, I'm more than happy to explain more privately with someone interesting in the project once an NDA has been signed.

What we're looking for is someone to do our company branding, colour schemes, typography, logo design, letter heads, business cards, data sheets, as well as an advert or two (print & web).

We're also looking for a simple looking 4-5 page website that allows customers to get in depth information on the product, watch a couple of product videos, find out where local retailers are, as well as buy it on the website and a quick bio on the company and its founders. I do have some rough plans drawn up for this and some ideas on what we'd like to see, but thats about as far as we get in terms of web design. We do know we'd like to feature parallax scrolling on a couple of the pages though.

We're based in the UK about half an hour from London, but are willing to work with someone anywhere in the world. As I said before, we're looking for someone who can really bring out vision alive. We're incredibly passionate about what we're creating and are looking for someone with a similar outlook in regards to the work they do and also making this happen.

Obviously it is probably easier if this is all done by one person, but if you're a web developer but know and work with a graphic designer or visa versa we'd be interested as well. If you're just one of these get in touch too and we could try and put a team together.

So if you're interested get in touch, my email is jonathan at popaudio dot co dot uk. Maybe send us a portfolio/past work/examples and then once an NDA is signed I'd be more than happy to send over the full brief and chat/skype to get more details and a quote and we'll take it from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU