Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TacoHavoc
Dec 31, 2007
It's taco-y and havoc-y...at the same time!

kastein posted:

ALSO WHO WANTS TO BUY A 1980 DATSUN 720 5SPD RWD TRUCK

I want the drat thing out of my way but I don't want it getting scrapped or going to a terrible person. Price is in the 3 figures range, goon negotiable. It has some rust and stuff but nothing like a new england car would, it's only been here a few years. Was my sister's, thus the requirement of not going to a terrible person, she loved it and I want to be able to send her updates on how it's doing.

The cooler you are and the cooler your previous projects are, the cheaper it gets.

I want to buy this truck. I'm not a super cool AI guy but I used to own a 5sp Comanche. I lurk like a champ and can give it a good home in a giant carport and do suburban truck stuff with it.

I'm in northern RI, email is username@gmail if you are interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacoHavoc
Dec 31, 2007
It's taco-y and havoc-y...at the same time!
Which BLE/micro module are you targeting?