Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Veeb0rg posted:

I have 31's in the Gaurd Dog's. I've had em a little over a year and drive on em every day. Never had a single issue from em. They still look brand new. Mine came on Firestone Destination a/t's carcasses.

I have a completely dumb question, are these retreads or recaps? The pricing seems very reasonable, and it would be nice to get a sperate set of tires for the Rover on steelies for bashing off road.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
This is like an ultimateforce thread. Only you know, poo poo is actually getting fabricated.

And less skinny jeans.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
It would be nice to build a database of "this fits this" or "If your wanting to achieve this, your going to need these parts off this car"

Or just PM Kastein.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Just gonna put this here.......
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/4085644767.html

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I can't hear the rod knock as well. I would take a gander at something else.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Is this the new Toliet JeepTM?

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

kastein posted:

Those are my favorite factory jeep wheels, aside from old 80s turbines that only look good on some jeeps.

Yes, this is the new toilet jeep. Slightly better than the old toilet jeep! It still needs around 2k in work (for most people, I should have around 350 into it when all is said and done) to be a decent $1500 ride :downs:

So it would be more of a Urinal Jeep. Wont be completely crap, but enough to piss ya off occasionally :rimshot:

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Post photos of your welder or it didn't happen, I gotta see this beast. :colbert:

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

kastein posted:

It ended up being "only" six warehouses.

From what I understand is they buy close outs and so on from other locations.... so the parts may not actually come from a warehouse with Rock Auto stamped on the door.

Per RockAuto

rockauto.com posted:

RockAuto customers choose their own parts using our online catalog. We ship directly to our customers from wholesale warehouses or manufacturers. We have no retail stores, no counter-people and we don't have a lot of money tied up in slow-moving inventory. We pass the savings on to our customers with lower prices. Our cost savings are all in distribution, though--the parts we sell are the same first-quality merchandise you'd find in any reputable store.

https://www.rockauto.com/lang/en/answers.html

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Are the hot dogs any good?

BrokenKnucklez fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Mar 17, 2014

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

kastein posted:

I am not sure a 5.9 is worth the amount of time and money it will take to put it in the vehicle.

The 5.9 is not really a bad motor, but the power gains over the 4.0 with out all the additional work wouldn't be worth it.

For you to make it worth it, its V10 or nothing. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
You two are just adorable ;-*