Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010
To be fair, the terrible condition of Pennsylvania roads increases the likelihood of something important being violently shaken loose. These days you should also plan on two spare tires, and maybe some control arms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010
Wait, you guys fit HOW many spare parts in the back of that thing?

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010
I'm a bit north of Philly, but my gun range is over by Lancaster, so I could build Harrisburg into a trip... next Sunday, if that white one has something you want me to pick up.

edit: crowdsource this fucker. Also, I doubt you'll find a BMW E90 with parts I need, so no worries. :D

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010
http://www.jeffdanielsjeeps.com is near me, I'm guessing his income is both flipping repaired Jeeps, and doing custom work? NEAI should do a site visit to compare spare parts collections.

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010

kastein posted:

I was planning on being a rolling roadblock for basically the entirety of i90. :v:

I don't think the 5 ton will fit in one. Lowboy only.

Not like it would really make I-90 WORSE...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010
Bummer about the disaster strikes, but the perseverance is great, and I love that there's a gold HF ratchet prize.

The last pic doesn't seem far off from someone getting into their kid's Cozy Coupe! :D