Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk

angryrobots posted:

jeepelectronics.com but you only sell Miata and weirdly, NLA Citroen components

When Chrysler Europe was shutdown in the late 70’s, the remains were, funnily enough, sold to.....PSA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk

cursedshitbox posted:

VG33s in Xterras I'm p sure had dizzies till 2004 where then they went with the VQ.

Had a 2000 JDM Terrano/Pathfinder with the dizzy VG33. Identical to what became the Infiniti QX4 but never got the VQ, although the US got it in 2000 for the 2001MY.

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk
I'd suggest a battery cutoff but then you've got to remember to switch that anyway, just the same as the lights.

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk
It's the Honcho that's LS isn't it?

Love modern electrics refits, its cool poo poo. Makes me think of stupid projects like say a 928 - notorious for terrible electronics, but surely today I could "simply" grab something like a Haltech Nexus and replace everything bumper to bumper.