Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
This is twice now that Paul Scheer has said that to save a script you press Ctrl + Alt + S on How Did This Get Made.

It's Ctrl + S or Ctrl + Shift +S for Save As. Not sure I can follow a podcast that doesn't properly write in word documents. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

jesus christ "Now You See Me" has to be on How Did This Get Made. Wow, what a movie.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Mob posted:

They did a Benson Interruption on it and unbeknownst to them the director was in the audience the whole time.
Yeah haha, that's what initially made me go see the movie. And goddaaaaaaamnnn, I felt like the biggest dork ever to physically start making cringe-noises after a while but drat.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Beeez posted:

I've only seen the trailer, but at one point the Facebook movie kid says "The first rule of magic is always being the smartest guy in the room" or something like that. Now, I'm no magician, but I'm pretty sure that's not at all any rule of magic, let alone the first one.
Oh you thought it was about entertaining the audience with fun sleight of hand and illusions igniting their childhood wonder?

I guess you're not the smartest guy in this thread :smugdog:

They literally, "literally!", have superpowers in this film. So sick of the Mentalist trope and hypnosis actually being real mind control.