Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jummy
Jun 14, 2007

Oh, my love, my darling.
How Did This Get Made is literally my second favorite podcast. They get a little bogged down sometimes, or all the time, but I enjoy how they play off each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jummy
Jun 14, 2007

Oh, my love, my darling.

NotWearingPants posted:

I find this hard to believe. I can understand liking it, but I think you need to browse some threads in the forum and listen to some more podcasts. Have you tried the Reality Show Show that people are hyping in the Earwolf thread yet? Those were solid recommendations.

I only listen to two podcasts, this and Doug Loves Movies. I tried Comedy Bang Bang and I just couldn't get into it, I just want people to come on and give funny interviews, the characters don't do it for me. I could only listen to Nerdist for a couple episodes because the two co-hosts or whatever are constantly talking over the guests and ruining jokes so I didn't enjoy that either.

HDTGM talks about movies which I enjoy, they all work off each other really well, they make fun of each other all the time, and like Politcalrancor said I could also listen to Jason Mantzoukas talk for hours. It wouldn't even matter what it was, if he did a podcast I'd listen to it because he's literally hilarious and has a crazy laugh.

Edit: People like different things. Finding someone enjoying something that's different from you "hard to believe" is super weird.