Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

weekly font posted:

Gotta keep those podcasts below 50 minutes or the unwashed masses start to tune out. :rolleyes:

For the first week in a while I like How Did This Get Made more than We Hate Movies even though the latter is really good. Jason's laughing fit at June's inability to get video games killed me.

He's wearing boxing gloves and that's something you do indoors, not on the street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

These kinds of podcasts are more enjoyable when they are at least having fun dissecting a bad movie and not just mad about the whole experience. They don't have to actually like the movie, but if you aren't having fun discussing it then why bother with a podcast?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The latest HDTGM is the best episode in a long long time. It feels like they had a lot more fun watching this movie than their usual selections.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Irish Joe posted:

The audience question segment made the episode for me. Who takes a girl to a podcast taping on a date? Let alone a bad movie podcast about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Someone who has been dating for a while and shares similar interests, perhaps in the same movies, podcasts, and movie podcasts?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

What's its mission?