Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snackpants
Sep 3, 2009

Watch how fast I type "motherfucker."

Golden Bee posted:

What are the best Flophouse eps? This one was definitely up there; any one without Elliot is out of the running. I loved the opening of "In Time" ("Are you having a stroke?" / "Time.")

Recently, 'Stolen' and 'Playing for Keeps' are more consistently funny; I think it depends a lot on what kind of bad the movie is. The more boring the movie, the more they have to reach for the humor.

From the vault, there's plenty of good ones: the Awards Floptaculars, at least for the Floppies segment; Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium ("Mr Mark Knopfler's Penis Gobblers"), Bratz, Big Money Rustlas, Journey 2 the Mysterious Island. It's obviously the best when all three Original Peaches are present. Nothing makes me break into stupid laughter more than the Halloween movie ratings.

We Hate Movies can be hit or miss for me, but I loved the recent Godzilla episode and of course, Foodfight. I'm continually impressed by how in depth they get with picking apart the problems with the plot and script.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snackpants
Sep 3, 2009

Genuinely (and probably one of the few) kind of disappointed there were no Floppies this last episode. The "Stuart Face Down on the Floor Watching 'Oogieloves' Award for the Movie That Almost Broke Me" is one of the most beautiful things ever said during the podcast.

snackpants
Sep 3, 2009

The Flophouse is at their best when they're reviewing something totally insane and not boring-action-flick-of-the-week. But The Last Godfather episode with Al Madrigal is also one of their best, and definitely their best guest host episode. Really wish they'd bring Owl Magical back sometime.