Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The 47 Reagans
Mar 14, 2010
In addition to The Flop House, HDGTM, and The Greatest Movie Ever (all fine podcasts), I'd also recommend We Hate Movies: http://www.whmpodcast.com/

The hosts (four-ish guys in NYC) are both funny and pretty informative, and they tend to talk about movies that are a little less covered by the other bad movie podcasts. Any episode featuring a Jim Belushi, Michael Caine, Wilford Brimley, or a Gary Busey movie is a good starting point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 47 Reagans
Mar 14, 2010

OK Octopus posted:

I really want someone to draw the Bad Movie Mt Rushmore they requested, complete with Wilford Brimely, Gary Busey, Jim Belushi, and Michael Caine.

Someone sent them this, which is pretty much there.

On an unrelated note, the new HDTGM episode turned out to be pretty interesting and less shouty than usual.

The 47 Reagans
Mar 14, 2010

Irish Joe posted:

I'd throw in Barb Wire just for June's insane defense of the film.

I like how June watched all of Barb Wire in a LA Starbucks, which is both a great image and helps explain why everyone on HDGTM is so confused about who did what in every movie. Catwoman is also good for some unexpected feminist defenses.

For WHM: The Skulls is also good, especially because of their increasingly deep-fried Southern William Petersen impressions.

The 47 Reagans
Mar 14, 2010

DrVenkman posted:

Yeah on that note, are there any podcasts which just talk about bad movies without trying to be 'funny' about it. Or would that simply not work for most people.

The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast gets pretty close to this, I think. It's not exclusively about bad movies, but it is pretty even-handed and can be interesting without trying to be funny all the time.

GraPar posted:

They should probably have just ended The Flophouse after the line "Nic Cage - The Original Castle Freak" in the most recent episode, because none of them will ever say anything that perfect again.

Detective B. Galactica: Hunchback (ca-aase clo-oosed) is pretty close, though.

The 47 Reagans
Mar 14, 2010
The Flop House is great (celebrate Bring Your Dad To War Day), We Hate Movies is solid, HDTGM had at least one moment last week; it's been a good week for bad movie podcasts.

bobkatt013 posted:

Everything about that podcast is bad. They have not had a good movie choice in a while and they talk about the movie for about 15 minutes. It just seems that its mostly in jokes and something that only friends would enjoy.

Doesn't Yeah It's That Bad let listeners who donate ~$50 pick what movies they do? Maybe that's why their selections are getting weird/they're getting tired of things.