Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

:hurr:
This has been a public service announcement to put me on ignore.

TTBF posted:

I recently gave up on How Did This Get Made because the fake laughing and over reactions to every small thing were getting on my nerve. The "director's cut" episodes were always fantastic, and I might continue to check those out. I've been trying to get into We Hate Movies and The Flophouse, although I'm a little put off by how much they seem to dislike everything they've watched so far - except for We Hate Movies' love of I Come In Peace which is impossible to hate. I was going to check out Yeah, It's That Bad but I'm hearing so many negative things about it, and looking over the movie list it seems like they don't understand what a bad movie is. Oldboy, seriously?

Maybe you should actually listen to the Oldboy episode before you pass judgement. (The YITB boys tend to like a lot of the movies they watch.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

What's wrong with We Hate Movies, pray tell, aside from "Rar how DARE these people do goofy impressions of Wilford Brimley; I much prefer podcasts where they read letters for over half the episode and then make cat noises"?

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

Everyone who likes bad movies really owes it to themselves to watch suffer through Foodfight! at least once. The podcast doesn't even come close to doing justice at how ugly and poorly-animated it is. I'm sad they didn't even once mention that disgusting turd-weasel thing. :barf:

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

Dan = Leonardo
Elliot = Donatello
Stuart = Michelangelo
House cat? = Raphael?

Not sure where Krang fits into this, I'll work on it later.

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

Flython posted:

Hallie = Venus

Who the hell is Venus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

I'm glad someone FINALLY had the guts to point out all the plot inconsistencies in the movie where Bill Murray fights cartoon ghosts.