Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
I've been listening to Film Sack for several months now. I don't watch a lot of movies, but I make it a point to watch anything they cover before listening to the podcast. I've watched some total poo poo: Anaconda, Bloodrayne, Dead Heat. And it's fine. I can appreciate bad cinema, especially when it's being made fun of.

But nothing -- NOTHING -- prepared me for this week's movie: The Adventures of Ford Fairlane.

Holy gently caress. It's like they made a list of all of the most unlikeable people in show business during the late 80's and cast them in a movie. Every goddamned line out of Andrew Dice Clay's mouth is a poorly-delivered one-liner. There's no real plot to speak of, let alone humor. My god, this may be the worst thing I've ever watched. It just has no redeeming qualities at all.

Did anyone else watch this for the first time because of Film Sack? We should form a support group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

bobkatt013 posted:

WHM did it too and they liked it since there was the koala.
For the first 20 minutes of the movie I thought it was a self-parody, but I'm still not entirely sure whether that's what it was intended to be.