Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

♪ Sing everybody "Deutsche Deutsche"
Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib
I listen to two bad movie podcasts at the moment, one being How Did This Get Made. Which I enjoy for mostly Jason Manzukas. The other is Yeah It's That Bad because I feel it's the podcast my friends and I would record; full of silly injokes that haven't been funny in ages and teenage maturity on dirty sounding words and phrases. It definitely has a problem actually reviewing things and feels not that deep at all but it's enjoyable to listen to them recount the whole movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib

weekly font posted:

Much like why I think Flophouse is sub-tier for being 30 minutes of movie podcast and 30 minutes of mailbag chat, Filmsack is even lower tier for being 15 minutes of film talk and 30 minutes of audio clips.

I just started listening to the Flophouse since I'm finally willing to move on from mourning YITB and the mailbag is really turning me off and pushing me towards We Hate Movies.

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib

sweeroy posted:

Yeah I listened to it on the train and I had to get up and move to a place where I was certain nobody else could hear it.

I literally started cringing and making faces on the train before I remembered I was on a train when they played the line the bottom powdering. That's some gross poo poo.

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib

I've been having issues with your podcast lately I can't download anything with my podcasting program. Have you changed anything since the release of Goth?

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib

credburn posted:

I really want to enjoy the Bad Movie Fiends. They have like 360 episodes and almost all of them are really bizarre made for television movies or just movies I haven't heard of. The problem is that despite their organization, movie choices, design and presentation, they have the kind of chemistry and flow I'd expect out of socially retarded D&D nerds being exposed to light for the first time. The show is run by Autistic Kid, Unfunny Tom Servo and Quiet Guy. And Unfunny Tom Servo gets loving defensive as poo poo ALL THE TIME. He'll say something, like, say, "...this movie is where Nicolas Cage grabs the girl's butt and his eyes get huge" and they correct him and say, "Actually, you're thinking of Face/Off." He responds: "Well, he does it here, too." No he doesn't, you overly sensitive dweeb. Just accept you were wrong and move on. You can't have a freeflowing podcast when one guy thinks the other two are trying to one-up him or something. And they also call it the BAMFCAST. Since BMF (Bad Movie Fiends) is reduced to "BMF" which kinda looks like "BaMF" they use that, but I know BAMF as Bad rear end Mother Fucker from Pulp Fiction, which is a designation they have hardly earned.

I listened to twenty episodes hoping they'd just find their stride but then I listened to something like their 300th episode and it's just as awkward.

I pretty much just listen to the Flophouse and We Hate Movies. I wish there were more with such great chemistry. I sometimes like Now Playing but those hosts are often a bit...again, defensive, and bigoted at times. Are there any other movie podcasts (good or bad) where the hosts have good chemistry?

I've always been curious about this podcast since I enjoy one of the host's yearly Halloween reviews he does on YouTube. It's a shame it sucks.

Other than listening to WHM and HDTGM, I think goon created Movie Mastery is pretty good one even if most of the movies they watch are super obscure.