Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I'd recommend today's We Hate Movies about "Taking Care of Business" just for them talking about Jim Belushi on Star Trek: The Next Generation.

"Captain, he broke the holodeck by doing a cannonball."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I liked their He-Man & She-Ra/Lannisters comparison.

Even as a 5 year old I figured they were getting down, and I don't think I knew they were siblings. They were from different planets for god sakes.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Holy poo poo, the Christopher Lambert impressions were cracking me up. I had to pause it to catch my breath.

"In the mood for a midnight snack? Why not come down to Scorpion's Fire Grill."

"It'll make you say, 'Get over here!'"

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I'm eager to hear how We Hate Movies reacts to the return of Surge. I wonder if Amazon is going to still sell it "piping hot".

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I still think Mortal Kombat is my favorite episode. The Raiden/Triumph the Insult Comic Dog impression was great, and I completely lost it at them talking about the Mortal Kombat themed resort.

"Scorpion's Fire Grill, it'll have you be saying, 'Get over here!'."

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Agent Smith: "I've won. This is it. I've seen this before. Why do you keep fighting? Is it for love? Is it for perseverance? Is it for this, is it for that?"

Neo: "I wanna rock!"

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

:vince:

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Tatum Girlparts posted:

"I GOTTA poo poo"

I picture him saying that with eyes welled up with tears, and then running off into the bathroom and slamming the door.

The most emotional poo poo ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Tracula posted:

We Hate Movies doing The Matrix Revolutions was amazing. I have to say that the Agent Smith Facebook gag was one of the funniest loving things I've heard in a long time.

Thanks for reminding me. I needed a reason post this again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvXBmuVziDE