Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Chortles posted:

Prince Devitt vs. Danshoku Dino in NJPW???

Dino was in the Super J-Cup 2009. He beat Jado in the first round then had to face Devitt in the second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

VogeGandire posted:

Something is fundamentally wrong with the way Jun Kasai thinks.

This match was one of the craziest matches I've seen from them and it was for the number one contender spot for the BJW title. It's quite good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLVhQ7Sb3vk

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

KungFu Grip posted:

Oh my god is this that USA Promotion? I need to see it.

Looks like DDT from Japan. Hulk is Antonio Honda and Warrior is I think Tomomitsu Matsunaga. DDT owns so check em out. They're the ones that have Yoshihiko, a blow up doll that has held quite a few titles in the promotion.

Edit: Correction apparently Warrior is Kikutaro.

Durk Hendrunkqs fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Mar 29, 2013

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Looks like it was from the Beyond Wrestling show last weekend. The main event was Steen vs Masada. Something I want to see badly.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Grendels Dad posted:

Can't properly see his face, but it kind of looks as if the dude who is about to get his back broken is very happy about getting his back broken.

Drake is the happiest man in wrestling. Even when being suplexed on a cinder block.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Phenix Rising posted:

I feel like the majority of these just look like images with Photoshop filters applied, and that really turns me off to the bulk of them.

They're paintings.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Because I like you all, here's Sunny cuddling with Rob Feinstein.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
The stuff they do after PPVs and tv shows are usually 10 times better than what happened on TV. I was at Survivor Series and the last bits to that after what everyone else saw on ppv (Cena and Orton in the ring) was comedy gold.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Abrasive Obelisk posted:

What happened?

Cena was in the ring giving a speech saying thank you and making fun of Orton, Hunter and crew then when Kane, Hunter, and Steph came out on the entrance and each one of them tried going in the ring to attack Cena while they were were pulling each other out. Then Vince came out and tried doing the same thing. It was incredibly funny. This went on for like 10 minutes.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
I love the network.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Sum Mors posted:

Was it a total squash or did they cut it short due to Mr. rear end's injury?

It was pretty much a squash but I heard it was short to give more time for the battle royal.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Going through Wrestlemania 9 (oof) and never saw Beefcake's mask.

Better get a hold of that warehouse show and see if they have it.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

njsykora posted:

When you talk amazing title belts though...

Favorite part about that belt is that they add keys to the bar that goes across for every successful title defense.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Watched Backlash 06 for the first time today and there are so many great moments in it.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Steen keeps on saying he's gonna rip through his skin.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
It almost looks like the Pizza Hut logo.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Herr Tog posted:

Wait Isn't that the healthy not gonna die brother? Please tell me one of those kids is gonna make it.

Not if Kane has something to do with it.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

For real Dick Justice rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dvpyiz5xdk

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

MiketheGreat posted:

I made a drinking game for the Royal Rumble. Please use responsibly.

This is excellent.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

I really want Netherrealm Studios to make a Drago and Pentagon jr DLC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

oatgan posted:

I think the botch in the Regal match is a work and plays into whatever the post-match angle is that I've already forgotten

How could you forget Eric Bischoff going in the ring to check on Kidman because he cared about his employees?