Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Miz's Louboutins have seen better days. I wonder if any shoes going into the ring have to be scratched up like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
We watched someone streaming a sim of the upcoming Royal Rumble. The winner eliminated Brock Lesnar to claim his place among the gods!

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

Heels on the floor, Mr. Regal!

Not if you want to keep those glutes nice and tight.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Cody Hall is a massive human being.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

DrVenkman posted:

I love that there's a picture of Hall and his son in which he's holding a picture of him and his son.

I think he's using it as a "before" photo. Seems to be how he looked before moving in with DDP.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Bayley makes a new friend!
I made a friend too!

Just kidding!

I went there for my birthday on Tuesday, and Tara was adorable. The second picture was her idea, and my selling made her crack up. :3:

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

Were they replaying Flair vs. Michaels for a reason other than it being a great match?

EDIT: Or is that Edge?

It's Edge vs Ziggler. Royal Rumble 2011 (I think? That's what WAS on and I think she just restarted the same dvd)

Edit: Also I was there on Tuesday, and she said generally Tuesdays are Old School night. :)

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Tato posted:

I remember like two years ago when every entrance video required the wrestlers to pose in that one dark tunnel and in front of those dark arches. You could see the same arches like 10 times on one RAW.

~misty warehouse~

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
@TheTarynTerrell
Wanna see the damage if a fig 4 leg lock around a ladder? Thanks @gailkimITSME for forcing me 2 wear jeans in summer pic.twitter.com/1UWM4MJZ4K

spoilered in the TNA thread but worse has been posted in here, so...

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
I went to the AAW Windy City Classic IX last night! Here are some photos. I'm posting a few highlights, and the whole gallery is here: http://imgur.com/a/ql7UE

Jimmy Jacobs! :allears:

Heidi Lovelace being held in a stalling suplex by Miss Natural

Mschif to the rescue!

ACH wants to shake Matt Cage's hand.

Matt Cage will gladly, after rubbing his hand on his balls.

RIP Angelus Layne. Welcome back from your concussion!

Because darling Jimmy Jacobs was 'concussed' during the semi-finals, Silas Young decided he's man enough to win the tag tournament 1v2 and named his wife as his partner but says he won't tag her in.

Halfway through the match Jimmy charged through a wall of refs and officials to get back into the ring.

They look pretty emotional about winning.
[timg]http://i.imgur.com/Nacl4QOh.jpg[/img][/timg]

Silas just wants a match as his prize, so for his concussion, Jimmy gets to keep the trophy!

Ricochet I thought we were friends!

j/k

WHO IS THIS JOBBER IN OUR MAIN EVENT FOR THE AAW TITLE??

Vs. Shane Hollister with Scarlet Bordeaux and the Markus Crane Experience

:allears:

Bite, Steen, Bite!

He's so happy!!

And I get to have lots more Steen close to home. :allears:

We talked with him a bit at Victoria's restaurant the Squared Circle afterwards.

And a girlhood dream came true for me. :swoon:

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Wazzu posted:

:allears:

Looks like it was a cool show, thanks for the report.

My only regret is not capturing The People's Moonsault from Ricochet in the semi-finals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

For context Colt was already in the store, and the rest of the guys came in to pick up their merch, said "Hey, fancy meeting you here!" and decided to all make matching shirts right that second.