Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

EuroTrip 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Kobashi with knees vs. Kobashi without knees?

:ohdear:

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Chinston Wurchill posted:

What do you think D'Lo is checking?

If that's the real deal now.

(WWUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Saw this on Facebook. Best MMA picture ever.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
That Bossman photo is the best photo ever.

Somebody farted and Elizabeth smells it.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Every kid in the New York/Atlantic area who attended that MSG show became a pro wrestler.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Ozz81 posted:

I love looking at the differences in the height of the cage from then, until now. I'm sure the walls are the same height but it makes a massive difference being 15' from the floor, versus 15' up from the mat itself. I still wonder how guys like Hardy and Angle survived those long-rear end falls without dying or being stretchered out.

Lots of drugs.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

I never want to know the context of this photo.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Is that Batista's tummy tat on the back of his head?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Batista showed he was really smart. He knew how to get under your nails. Clothing makes the man and boy did it punctuate that he wasn't a good guy:

And of course:

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

bobkatt013 posted:

Let there be SCUM

Marginally better than Aces and Eights.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
South Carolina Ugali Munchers

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

sportsgenius86 posted:

never seen the match. I just assumed from the ring attire. I wish it were a shop :(

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2u27e_rey-mysterio-vs-chavo-guerrero_sport#.UTo64FeNDh4

It's drat near unwatchable due to some image overlay but yeah, definitely real. It's a drat good match though, Chavo is excellent in it. Scott Hudson is a loving retard saying that when Rey puts the mask on Chavo to hit him with a Hurricanrana, it "restricts Chavo's breathing".

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Austin needs to punch out every man wearing a fedora.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Thauros posted:

It's funny how easy to tell it's still Delirious without the mask in the few unmasked pictures I've seen of him.

On the other hand, I have no clue what Mantis looks like or even what his real name is and I'm happy to keep it that way. I know everyone says he's actually a good looking guy though.

I like how many people keep saying, "Wow, without his mask he's actually good looking!" as if only hideous people wear masks.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

VogeGandire posted:

For those that don't know her, look at that picture and formulate how old you think she is.

She's 43.

Has anyone watched http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0304476/ ?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
"Brother Ray" circa 2008-2009:

I hate the stupid shirts he wears and hope he actually incorporates the Aces and Eights look on Impact.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Eddie checkin' out dat rear end

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
that looks like Charlie Day dressed like Macho Man.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

LividLiquid posted:

If we get the Legion of Boom tonight, I'm going to mark so loving hard.

I guess you're not watching right now?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
He lost a lot of weight after teaming with D-Von since D-Von was a bodybuilder.

It's more impressive how good of shape he got in the past five years because of age and motivation. The idea of Bubba Ray Dudley being the champ in any company, even one that draws 100 in Jersey back in 2008 was a silly notion. Then again so was JBLs reign back in the day

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Triple H can look at the camera and check out the brunette at the same time.

He probably learned that from Shawn.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Chinston Wurchill posted:

They started dating when she was 13. Is that young enough for you?

Wait, did he stuff leaves in her? Because if so, I'd marry the chick who let me stuff leaves in her as well.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Hardcore psychology for me starts and ends with STOP THE MATSUNAGA~!

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
I love how Dana White has to get in between fighters during weigh in's like it's Jerry Springer.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Jerusalem posted:

I hope to God that's the same rocking chair Crazy Vince McMahon used during his feud with Bobby Lashley :allears:

WWE doesn't throw poo poo out. They still have the Thunder set.

You bet it is.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Stopped reading when you said "wrong kind of heat"

Most new heels with gimmicks get cold reactions to start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Suben posted:

Fandango's getting good heat though so I don't know what the hell you're even going on about. He comes out, then the bait and switch comes and he decides he's not going to wrestle that night and the crowd starts booing. That's not go away heat, that's plain old "heel doing his job of making people hate him" heat.

BOOOOOO YOU REFUSE TO WRESTLE IN FRONT OF US AND INSTEAD YOU ARE LEAVING THE ARENA, BOOOOOOOOOO

"I guess they are telling him to go away."