Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Karmine posted:

I would like some context for this please.

Survivor Series team.

OurGaySports.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Oh my god whats happening to those poor people?

Fake Fighting.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Most of them are crusierweight like titles that were never really defended or booked ever.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

-Atom- posted:

bought a new bed guys

wouldn't it be the best if Joe went on a tangent in 18 years that a fighter is going to win because he literally slept in a cage at night

Isn't a crib just a cage??? makes you think

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Julio Cesar Fatass posted:

That's a porkpie, old son.

This picture looks photoshoped and I can't get over it.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Looks like I've got a match that needs watching!

It might have been a house show!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

I have watched this match. Coleman and Randleman are wrestling Dalip Singh/Great Khali and Jan Nortje who are dressed up as giant mummy prisoners. That same show had Heath Herring tag team with wrestling legend Terry Funk. The shows main event was Bob Sapp vs Ernesto Hoost in a pro wrestling match I think.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Feb 8, 2013

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

LvK posted:

What card.

AJPW 2nd Wrestle-1, it also had Joe Son in a wrestling match. The first AJPW Wrestle-1 had Randleman/Coleman tag team again, Bob Sapp again, and Sam Greco.

So this is a match that happened.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

John Cena posted:

no it isnt

Yeah it is.

Never doubt Inoki Genome Federation. It is like if a Fire Pro Game was a wrestling Promotion. IGF also gave us Minowaman vs Necro Butcher, which was a fun match. I just wish I could find it online again.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Feb 9, 2013

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Look at this nerd playing with action figures, he'll never be cool.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

Looks like double Jackhammers. But it still looks like it's gonna suck.

Edit: actually looking at how Ryback landed I have no idea what that's supposed to be.

Double Stalling Suplexes. It is very weird that CM Punk still has his shirt on during that picture, as Miz looks to be holding it for the suplex. That seems a lot dangerous to have a hold of a loose shirt than when you'd normally grab tights. That's probably the exact reason Miz dropped Punk on his head.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

Did she get pregnant again? Because she was pregnant in 2011 when I was going to Mad Man Pondo's show. :stare:

She might have not lost the baby weight

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

The Shaman of Cum posted:

lmao thats sami callihan who is he tryin to fool

:cawg:

woooooo

woooooooooooooooooooo

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Don't post pictures of goons in this thread, tia.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Probably grimacing in case of botch.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
That's not Jeff Hardy's rear end, that is Itchweed's rear end. Itchweed is Hardy's weed eating mother fuckin alter ego.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Gaylord Plower posted:

His face looks like a Scream mask.

Oh and you might want to rehost those on imgur or something before you get in trouble for leeching images.

You should probably edit out the leeched image in the quote then too.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Seriously, why ever get rid of Paul Bearer unless he just doesn't like touring Mondays. I would die for Paul Bearer as GM.

You are aware Paul Bearer died on Tuesday right?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Ah, the fond memories of Chavo Guerrero Jr vs. Rey Mysterio Jr from SuperBrawl 2001.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Mar 8, 2013

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

ahahahahahaha this is a shop right?

RudoReels on twitter thought so too, but apparently Chavo grabbed that mask from the crowd and put it on Rey's head. Also of note its the only picture of Rey from that match on the Superbrawl pictures.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

coconono posted:

ugly rear end NXT guy

I just noticed that those aren't even his trunks. Those look like Alberto Del Rio's trunks with the eagles on the side. It also looks like he's got black tights/shorts under it.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Mar 8, 2013

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Wow Bubba has come a long way, holy poo poo.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I really want Taker to crucify Heyman on one of those old Taker logos or put Paul Heyman in a casket.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

coconono posted:

Anderson Silva does not care for discussions in the picture thread.

Had to do a double take because I thought this was Boogeyman trying out some new paint and gear.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I think the thing that bugged me more is that those two can have a good match, they just decided to have poo poo psychology in it and it was booked rear end backwards.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jefferoo posted:

Yeah, Jericho mentions it on his DVD, even though he was Undisputed champion at the time and everything. Such a loving shame they repeated the same mistake with Rock/Cena and Jericho/Punk, booking a bigger match than the WWE title match. Of course, for Twice in a Lifetime, well...

...gently caress.

At least they booked it before everyone could leave this time.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Isn't there like one more Ant hanging around to be forced into Frightmare's spot or was he murdered Quackenbush Style?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

VogeGandire posted:

I've said it before, but loving hell he needs to cut that beard off.

Yeah sure lets remove the dudes one gimmick that is getting him over. While we are at it lets take off Rey Mysterio's mask or something.

also wow poo poo luck with Ophidan busting his leg before his big match with the returning Amasis

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

HulkaMatt posted:

KIKUTIMET WARRIORRRRRRR

Oh my god is this that USA Promotion? I need to see it.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

I was not prepared for what Joey Styles looks like today. :stare:

He looks the same except for maybe fatter.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

I didn't know he was balding that badly.
E: Or is his hair there and I'm just not looking close enough

its there, its just blending in.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jefferoo posted:

BUY MY NEW SHIRRRRRRTTTTTT

That looks pretty cool to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Vertical Lime posted:

Lita is also in the area. She's a big fan.

Meanwhile, outside MetLife at this very moment, Backlund is pulling a Virgil:

Little different seeing as Backlund is booked, just not allowed to sell his merch separately.