Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008
Prince Devitt vs. Danshoku Dino in NJPW???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008

weekly font posted:

Apparently they'd been secretly together for years but had to keep it under wraps so shrieking women would still yell KOBASHI. He's a dude you can be super happy for on so many levels.
Celebrities having to fake being single is... I'm now thinking of the AKB48 incident.

Incidentally, apparently the world was mostly unaware that Mitsuharu Misawa was both a husband and a father until after his death.

Liar Lyre posted:

You might as well post the whole ensemble.

Bray Wyatt is Hostel Guy?! :magical: Sorry, I know he isn't but that's my instinctual reaction to seeing butcher's aprons.

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

At least Kobashi only has leg problems and not brain issues.
That we know of. :ohdear:

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

CM Punk's incredibly long shirt makes him look like he's not wearing anything underneath.
Coincidentally, this is exactly what CM Punk said that he's averse to such shirt-and-trunks combos.