Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Incorrect. As my older brother explained to me, Undertaker wore a mask because the old Undertaker died and they replaced him with a new Undertaker. Kind of like what happened with the Ultimate Warrior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
John Cena looking good.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Gonzo McFee posted:

Awkward Prom photos.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Wrestling cosplay is loving weird.

Lady Shield

LadyKane and Son

Triple H

LadyJeff Hardy and LadyCM Punk

Paul Bearer, Sheamus, and Bastion Booger

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
It's what comes up when I google 'Triple H cosplay' :iiam: I said wrestling cosplay was weird.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Require More Fire posted:

Did Steen really get a WWE tryout? I'd be amazed if HHH had even one iota of interest in him.

They invite tons of people to tryouts these days. Being at a tryout isn't indicative of anything any more.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
I could see them signing a guy like Strong as a body for developmental, but as a main roster guy, yeah, he's got no chance.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Razor Ramon being scared Goldust wanted to gently caress him was basically the best feud ever.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

WWE heels everybody.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Only because he's standing next to Phil Baroni.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

achillesforever6 posted:

See if DDP showed Undertaker that he liked motorcycles I think they would have gotten along just fine.

You and I have something in common. We both like motorcycles. Also, your wife.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

He got a bit of a Manning forehead dun't he?

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
How could you not post the best one?

It's always weird looking at really old photos of Flair when he was fat as hell.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
I seem to remember Owen Hart once hanging upside down from the blue cage with his feet in the holes, kind of like a tree of woe. Cant do that in the new cage unless you have really small feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Shame he's not wearing a cat shirt for the sake of continuity.

Is that Jewel Staite?