Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

Bobby Lashley obviously

Dusty Rhodes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

It's kind of beautiful that Cesaro and Zeb have completely usurped Swagger's "AMERICAN" gimmick and made him a 3rd fiddle

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

KISS KISS KISS!

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Say Nothing posted:

Remember his appearance on Married With Children? Well, King Kong Bundy is the favourite wrestler of Married with Children's creators Ron Leavitt & Michael G. Moye. They named the Bundy family after him.

Steve and Marcy were named after Dusty Rhodes too

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

He tried but WCW didn't order the PPV so no Hogan raft :(

So you're saying, SOMEWHERE IN ATLANTA there is a warehouse full of Hulk Hogan Rafts? Looks like time for a treasure hunt!

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I'd bet money all 6 guys were wearing fanny packs.

And Zubaz and Ribera jackets

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Chinston Wurchill posted:

No cream cheese frosting no buys.

I really want a wrestling-wedding that ends well just for the swerve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

That is as close as we got...but I think the cobra in the gift box at the reception still counts